Bindi Bindi Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Bindi Bindi (6574) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 155 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Bindi Bindi is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Bindi Bindi was 225 and is comprised of approximately 43.1% females and 56.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Bindi Bindi is 40 years of age.

87.2% of people living in the suburb of Bindi Bindi were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.2% England, 1.8% Netherlands, 1.8% Slovakia, 1.3% South Africa, 1.3% New Zealand, 1.3% Scotland.

98.7% of people living in Bindi Bindi speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Bindi Bindi is 39.4% Anglican, 27.9% Catholic, 12.8% No religion, 6.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.8% Uniting Church, 4.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.8% Baptist, 1.8% Christian, nfd.

73.4% of people are married, 18.1% have never married and 5.1% are divorced and 1.7% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Bindi Bindi.

73.6% of the people living in Bindi Bindi over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 22.2% are working on a part time basis. Bindi Bindi has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Bindi Bindi are 63.6% Managers, 12.1% Labourers, 7.9% Professionals, 7.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.3% Community & personal service workers, 2.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 2.1% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Bindi Bindi work in are 71.4% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 6.4% Accommodation and food services, 6.4% Retail trade, 4.3% Wholesale trade, 4.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 2.9% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.1% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.1% Education and training.

54.8% of homes are fully owned, and 15.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 29.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $648 per week and the median household income is $1375 per week.

The median rent in Bindi Bindi is $40 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Bindi Bindi postcode 6574

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Moonyoonooka 6532 -> South East & Central -> Western Australia